TULSA AREA WORKSHOPS SCHEDULED FOR SPRING 2016
February 28, 2016
Christ Lutheran Church @13th and Utica
Registration @ https://www.facebook.com/events/919550408094772/
Booking an AUTHOR EVENT is easy!
Simply fill out this contact form and request a visit!
LET’S GET TOGETHER at a CHURCH, a RESTAURANT, a BACK YARD BBQ, or a LIVING ROOM near YOU!
Book Tour begins Fall of 2016
BOOK TOUR offers any of the following small group events:
1. Adult Conversation: Adopting a Two-Clock Perspective of Time
2. A Family-Centered Workshop on Genesis 1
“Coloring Creation in Genesis 1”
Together, parents and kids learn about light, color, the passage of time in the account of Creation! Workshop is best suited to upper elementary age children and older.
THE KEY – A Spiritual Language of the Church of Tomorrow
1. Adult Conversation: Does the human spirit need a common tongue?
2. A Family-Centered Workshop on Hearing God’s Voice in Nature
“People Who Look Like Trees!”
Together, parents and kids use their eyes to listen for God’s voice in the images in nature! Workshop is best suited to upper elementary age children and older.
THE NET – An Organizational Vision for the Church of Tomorrow
1. Adult Conversation: What would a net-making ministry look like?
2. A Family-Centered Workshop on Jesus’ Bread Passing Methods
“Feeding the Multitudes” Workshop
Together, parents and kids count loaves, break bread, add, subtract, multiply, and divide as the miracle feedings of the 5,000 and 4,000 are re-enacted! Workshop is best suited to upper elementary age children and older.
Plus! Signed copies of
THE CLOCK , THE KEY and THE NET .
Free 8 x 10 prints and book markers of the poem, “When I say I am a Christian”
I look forward to meeting with you and your group!